Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My 1st Blog Post - Ever!

Before I start to discuss the stuff [read: mounds of controversy] going on in Sylvania, let's take care of some housekeeping:

1. To save you the trouble of having to ask, go ahead - make this blog your homepage!

2. Make sure to share this blog with your friends... I guarantee they'll love you forever.

3. If you have comments, I'd love to hear them. If you want to tell me off, do that too...
I'd love to make fun of you.

4. If you can, attend the Township Trustee meetings (1st Tuesday of every month at 4 pm
and 3rd Tuesday at 6 pm) at the Township Administration Building [boots and shovels
recommended] and/or the City Council meetings (
schedule) at the Municipal Building.

5. Blogging is, thus far, pretty fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

:-)